Potters Bar school celebrates results
A POTTERS Bar school is celebrating after a great set of exam results. Mount Grace School on Church Road increased its point score from 506 last year to 547 today. Headteacher Peter Baker
A POTTERS Bar school is celebrating after a great set of exam results.
Mount Grace School on Church Road increased its point score from 506 last year to 547 today.
Headteacher Peter Baker said: "It has been another record breaking year for our A-level students with our best ever set of results.
"Mount Grace School sixth form continues to grow and these results are based on greater numbers than ever being successful at A-level.
You may also want to watch:
"Furthermore, 34 students have taken up places in higher education, a four fold increase on the number just three years ago.
"There have been, as usual, a number of students who have excelled at their studies. "Worthy of note is the following students:
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
the headboy Oliver Deeds; two As and two Bs; James Linton; six As with two merits in advanced extension papers; Azlan Salleh; two As, one B and one D;
Ria Gray; two As and one C;
Andrew Sibley; two As and two Ds
"A special mention to Payam Ghoddousi whose hard work (one A and three Cs) has paid off and has got a place at Southampton University to study Medicine.