‘Outstanding’ A-Level results at Onslow St Audrey’s School
- Credit: Archant
Every A-Level student at Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield got a place at their first choice university, teachers revealed.
Every exam taken was passed by Sixth Formers.
Eighty eight per cent of students picked up A* to C grades at A-Level and BTEC, with 54 per cent gaining A*-B at A level and BTEC.
Emily Bailey gained a distinction in BTEC Business and Sport and is going to study criminology at the
University of Bedfordshire.
Paul Harris, assistant headteacher, said: “Students and staff have worked extremely hard and
deserve these achievements.
- 1 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 2 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 5 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 6 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
- 7 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 8 Meet the authors behind a new architecture book on Welwyn and Welwyn Garden City
- 9 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 10 County lines drug dealer jailed for more than seven years
“These are outstanding results and we wish our students every success for the future.”