‘Outstanding’ A-Level results at Onslow St Audrey’s School
- Credit: Archant
Every A-Level student at Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield got a place at their first choice university, teachers revealed.
Every exam taken was passed by Sixth Formers.
Eighty eight per cent of students picked up A* to C grades at A-Level and BTEC, with 54 per cent gaining A*-B at A level and BTEC.
Emily Bailey gained a distinction in BTEC Business and Sport and is going to study criminology at the
University of Bedfordshire.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Harris, assistant headteacher, said: “Students and staff have worked extremely hard and
deserve these achievements.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
“These are outstanding results and we wish our students every success for the future.”