‘Outstanding’ A-Level results at Onslow St Audrey’s School
- Credit: Archant
Every A-Level student at Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield got a place at their first choice university, teachers revealed.
Every exam taken was passed by Sixth Formers.
Eighty eight per cent of students picked up A* to C grades at A-Level and BTEC, with 54 per cent gaining A*-B at A level and BTEC.
Emily Bailey gained a distinction in BTEC Business and Sport and is going to study criminology at the
University of Bedfordshire.
Paul Harris, assistant headteacher, said: “Students and staff have worked extremely hard and
deserve these achievements.
- 1 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 2 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 5 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 6 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 7 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 8 Noel Tovey named as managing director at Sky Studios Elstree and first production announced as Wicked
- 9 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 10 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
“These are outstanding results and we wish our students every success for the future.”