‘Outstanding’ A-Level results at Onslow St Audrey’s School
- Credit: Archant
Every A-Level student at Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield got a place at their first choice university, teachers revealed.
Every exam taken was passed by Sixth Formers.
Eighty eight per cent of students picked up A* to C grades at A-Level and BTEC, with 54 per cent gaining A*-B at A level and BTEC.
Emily Bailey gained a distinction in BTEC Business and Sport and is going to study criminology at the
University of Bedfordshire.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Harris, assistant headteacher, said: “Students and staff have worked extremely hard and
deserve these achievements.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn
“These are outstanding results and we wish our students every success for the future.”