‘Outstanding’ A-Level results at Onslow St Audrey’s School
- Credit: Archant
Every A-Level student at Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield got a place at their first choice university, teachers revealed.
Every exam taken was passed by Sixth Formers.
Eighty eight per cent of students picked up A* to C grades at A-Level and BTEC, with 54 per cent gaining A*-B at A level and BTEC.
Emily Bailey gained a distinction in BTEC Business and Sport and is going to study criminology at the
University of Bedfordshire.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Harris, assistant headteacher, said: “Students and staff have worked extremely hard and
deserve these achievements.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
“These are outstanding results and we wish our students every success for the future.”