GCSE results 2018: Onslow St Audrey’s School
- Credit: supplied by Onslow St Audrey's School
Onslow St Audrey’s School has returned some “excellent” GCSE results, according to acting head teacher Robert Bird.
Mr Bird noted that the school has seen “significantly improved” progress overall, and said the school’s headline figures have improved markedly.
Many of the students will carry on at Onslow St Audrey’s Sixth Form as well as the Football Academy.
Mr Bird remarked on how teachers had worked tirelessly to support the pupils and said: “There have been a number of genuinely outstanding results this year.”
Among the outstanding pupils this year are:
You may also want to watch:
• Daniel Joo (9, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 7, 7)
• Daniel Oraegbuna (9, 9, Dist*, Dist*, 7, 7, 7, 7)
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 New car park proposed for park
• Oliver Northwood (8, 8, 8, 7, 7, 7)
• Iulia Pavliscek (8, 8, 8, 7, 7, 7)
• Craig Walker (8, 8, 8, 7, 7, 7)
“We are so proud of all our students for the hard work they have put in, and so pleased that it has paid off,” continued Mr Bird.
“These results will stand our young people in a great position to go forward and succeed in the next phase of their education.
“This is a great platform for us to build on under the leadership of our new headteacher.
“The year ahead represents a very exciting time for the school.”