Oaklands College A-level results
- Credit: Archant
Oaklands College celebrated a successful set of A-level results.
Subjects that were particularly strong included art and design, media studies, history, economics, sociology, citizenship studies and law, which all achieved high grade percentages above the national averages.
The percentage of A*-B grades achieved at A-level was 34%, and at AS level was 39%.
Oaklands College principal, Zoe Hancock, said: “I’d like to congratulate all our students on their successes.
“They have worked really hard this year and their achievements are well deserved.
You may also want to watch:
“I wish them all every success in the future, whatever they choose to do.”
* For more A-level results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ education section.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 8 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 9 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled