New pre-school academy launches at Mardley Hill nursery
- Credit: Archant
Children in Mardley Hill proudly showed off their nursery to friends and family on Friday at the launch of their new pre-school.
Tots and staff at Busy Bees Mardley Hill nursery held a special open day and showcased their favourite activities.
Pupils between the ages of two-and-a-half and five years old took part in science experiments, sports activities and performed a song and dance.
They also baked shortbread and hosted an afternoon tea party. Laura Jacques, nursery manager, said: “Our parents were thrilled to see exactly how much fun the children have whilst learning some incredible things.
“Our nursery is designed around the unique needs and demands of young children.
“Every aspect has been considered, designed and delivered by a team of childcare experts.
“We are so lucky that we have so many parents that support our events and appreciate the care we are providing for their children.
- 1 What is the future for The Howard Centre?
- 2 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 3 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 4 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 5 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 6 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
- 9 'Friendship zone' created in Welwyn school
- 10 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
“It’s so important to us that we share the children’s achievements with them.”