New pre-school academy launches at Mardley Hill nursery
- Credit: Archant
Children in Mardley Hill proudly showed off their nursery to friends and family on Friday at the launch of their new pre-school.
Tots and staff at Busy Bees Mardley Hill nursery held a special open day and showcased their favourite activities.
Pupils between the ages of two-and-a-half and five years old took part in science experiments, sports activities and performed a song and dance.
They also baked shortbread and hosted an afternoon tea party. Laura Jacques, nursery manager, said: “Our parents were thrilled to see exactly how much fun the children have whilst learning some incredible things.
“Our nursery is designed around the unique needs and demands of young children.
You may also want to watch:
“Every aspect has been considered, designed and delivered by a team of childcare experts.
“We are so lucky that we have so many parents that support our events and appreciate the care we are providing for their children.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
“It’s so important to us that we share the children’s achievements with them.”