New pre-school academy launches at Mardley Hill nursery
- Credit: Archant
Children in Mardley Hill proudly showed off their nursery to friends and family on Friday at the launch of their new pre-school.
Tots and staff at Busy Bees Mardley Hill nursery held a special open day and showcased their favourite activities.
Pupils between the ages of two-and-a-half and five years old took part in science experiments, sports activities and performed a song and dance.
They also baked shortbread and hosted an afternoon tea party. Laura Jacques, nursery manager, said: “Our parents were thrilled to see exactly how much fun the children have whilst learning some incredible things.
“Our nursery is designed around the unique needs and demands of young children.
“Every aspect has been considered, designed and delivered by a team of childcare experts.
“We are so lucky that we have so many parents that support our events and appreciate the care we are providing for their children.
- 1 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 2 Vandals trash toilet on WGC train
- 3 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 6 Autism wellbeing event coming to Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Village off-licence at risk from plans for rival outlet
- 8 New safety signage installed at Stanborough Lakes
- 9 Nissan rolled in three-vehicle crash on M25
- 10 Welwyn Hatfield tops tenant complaint figures for east of England
“It’s so important to us that we share the children’s achievements with them.”