New pre-school academy launches at Mardley Hill nursery
- Credit: Archant
Children in Mardley Hill proudly showed off their nursery to friends and family on Friday at the launch of their new pre-school.
Tots and staff at Busy Bees Mardley Hill nursery held a special open day and showcased their favourite activities.
Pupils between the ages of two-and-a-half and five years old took part in science experiments, sports activities and performed a song and dance.
They also baked shortbread and hosted an afternoon tea party. Laura Jacques, nursery manager, said: “Our parents were thrilled to see exactly how much fun the children have whilst learning some incredible things.
“Our nursery is designed around the unique needs and demands of young children.
You may also want to watch:
“Every aspect has been considered, designed and delivered by a team of childcare experts.
“We are so lucky that we have so many parents that support our events and appreciate the care we are providing for their children.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
“It’s so important to us that we share the children’s achievements with them.”