Nativity 3 joy as Christmas comes early for Brookmans Park schoolgirl
- Credit: Archant
Christmas came early for a Brookmans Park schoolgirl this year after she landed a starring role in a new movie opposite TV stars Catherine Tate and Martin Clunes.
Lauren Hobbs, of Bradmore Way, will appear in Nativity 3: Dude, Where’s My Donkey?, the third film in the Nativity comedy franchise.
She plays the role of Martin Clunes’ daughter.
The plot involves a school inspection, a love triangle between Martin Clunes, Catherine Tate and Adam Garcia, an Australian dancer and singer, and a school flash mob competition.
The eight-year-old, who studies drama at Top Hat Stage School in Potters Bar, spent six weeks filming in Coventry and also flew to New York as part of the film schedule.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, pick up a copy of the Welwyn Hatfield Times, on sale now.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 3 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 4 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank