Nativity 3 joy as Christmas comes early for Brookmans Park schoolgirl
- Credit: Archant
Christmas came early for a Brookmans Park schoolgirl this year after she landed a starring role in a new movie opposite TV stars Catherine Tate and Martin Clunes.
Lauren Hobbs, of Bradmore Way, will appear in Nativity 3: Dude, Where’s My Donkey?, the third film in the Nativity comedy franchise.
She plays the role of Martin Clunes’ daughter.
The plot involves a school inspection, a love triangle between Martin Clunes, Catherine Tate and Adam Garcia, an Australian dancer and singer, and a school flash mob competition.
The eight-year-old, who studies drama at Top Hat Stage School in Potters Bar, spent six weeks filming in Coventry and also flew to New York as part of the film schedule.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, pick up a copy of the Welwyn Hatfield Times, on sale now.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 6 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 7 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 8 Code Ninjas: Family launches club to teach kids how to code
- 9 CCTV appeal after safe containing cash and watches stolen
- 10 CCTV appeal launched over racist graffiti and criminal damage at building site