Nativity 3 joy as Christmas comes early for Brookmans Park schoolgirl
- Credit: Archant
Christmas came early for a Brookmans Park schoolgirl this year after she landed a starring role in a new movie opposite TV stars Catherine Tate and Martin Clunes.
Lauren Hobbs, of Bradmore Way, will appear in Nativity 3: Dude, Where’s My Donkey?, the third film in the Nativity comedy franchise.
She plays the role of Martin Clunes’ daughter.
The plot involves a school inspection, a love triangle between Martin Clunes, Catherine Tate and Adam Garcia, an Australian dancer and singer, and a school flash mob competition.
The eight-year-old, who studies drama at Top Hat Stage School in Potters Bar, spent six weeks filming in Coventry and also flew to New York as part of the film schedule.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, pick up a copy of the Welwyn Hatfield Times, on sale now.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?