More arrests in University of Hertfordshire stabbing case
FURTHER arrests have been made after a fight at the University of Hertfordshire left two students in hospital with stab wounds.
Three men have now been arrested in connection with the brawl, which took place at the de Havilland Campus in Hatfield at about 5.15pm on Monday.
A 21-year-old man from Hatfield, one of the two hospitalised, is currently in custody.
Two others, a 21-year-old and a 19-year-old, both from London, have been bailed by police until next month.
Two students were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC with what were described as non-life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A knife was recovered from the scene.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'