More arrests in University of Hertfordshire stabbing case
FURTHER arrests have been made after a fight at the University of Hertfordshire left two students in hospital with stab wounds.
Three men have now been arrested in connection with the brawl, which took place at the de Havilland Campus in Hatfield at about 5.15pm on Monday.
A 21-year-old man from Hatfield, one of the two hospitalised, is currently in custody.
Two others, a 21-year-old and a 19-year-old, both from London, have been bailed by police until next month.
Two students were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC with what were described as non-life-threatening injuries.
A knife was recovered from the scene.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 3 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
- 4 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 5 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 6 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 7 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 8 Amazon parcels stolen in doorstep theft in Potters Bar
- 9 Grant Shapps reveals ‘anger’ over ‘unacceptable’ Downing Street parties
- 10 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure