More arrests in University of Hertfordshire stabbing case
FURTHER arrests have been made after a fight at the University of Hertfordshire left two students in hospital with stab wounds.
Three men have now been arrested in connection with the brawl, which took place at the de Havilland Campus in Hatfield at about 5.15pm on Monday.
A 21-year-old man from Hatfield, one of the two hospitalised, is currently in custody.
Two others, a 21-year-old and a 19-year-old, both from London, have been bailed by police until next month.
Two students were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC with what were described as non-life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A knife was recovered from the scene.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced