More arrests in University of Hertfordshire stabbing case
FURTHER arrests have been made after a fight at the University of Hertfordshire left two students in hospital with stab wounds.
Three men have now been arrested in connection with the brawl, which took place at the de Havilland Campus in Hatfield at about 5.15pm on Monday.
A 21-year-old man from Hatfield, one of the two hospitalised, is currently in custody.
Two others, a 21-year-old and a 19-year-old, both from London, have been bailed by police until next month.
Two students were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC with what were described as non-life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A knife was recovered from the scene.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street