Monty Don set to appear at Living Crafts show in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
A celebrity gardener will be in Hatfield on Friday at an event celebrating the best of British craft making.
Monty Don is set to appear at Hatfield House as part of the four-day Living Crafts show.
The event will be opened tomorrow (Thursday) by Welwyn Hatfield mayor Howard Morgan.
It is the 40th year the heritage event has been held, with organisers promising an exciting spectacle.
Robin Younger, the show’s organiser, said: “To celebrate our 40th Anniversary we are planning a craft extravaganza with both contemporary and heritage craft of the highest quality and will welcome highly-skilled designer-makers from across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
“There will be plenty of new features and this year we are delighted to welcome the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust, who further British craftsmanship through grants and education and The Prince’s Trust, which has inspired and changed the lives of budding craftsmen and women across the country.”
It runs from 10am to 5pm each day between tomorrow and Sunday.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
Tickets on the door cost £9.50 for adults, £9 for seniors, £4.50 for children, or family tickets cost £23.