Literary festival tickets go on sale today
TICKETS to an inaugural literary festival go on sale today (Thursday).
The first-ever Ayot Literary Festival takes place from June 24 to 26, featuring several best-selling authors, including Alexander McCall Smith, Darren Shan, Adele Parks, Prue Leith and Tony Parsons.
Also on the bill at the Ayot Green event are author Conn Iggulden and his illustrator Lizzy Duncan, renowned economics journalist Will Hutton, historical novelist Simon Scarrow, crime writers Nicci Gerrard and Sean French, better known as Nicci French, and writers Barbara Erskine and Jane Johnson.
The festival will close with a talk by upcoming young author Jake Wallis Simons, who will discuss his new novel The English German Girl, about child Holocaust survivors, with a real survivor from the concentration camps.
Ticket prices vary.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01707 326865 or visit the website for more information.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued