Literary festival tickets go on sale today
TICKETS to an inaugural literary festival go on sale today (Thursday).
The first-ever Ayot Literary Festival takes place from June 24 to 26, featuring several best-selling authors, including Alexander McCall Smith, Darren Shan, Adele Parks, Prue Leith and Tony Parsons.
Also on the bill at the Ayot Green event are author Conn Iggulden and his illustrator Lizzy Duncan, renowned economics journalist Will Hutton, historical novelist Simon Scarrow, crime writers Nicci Gerrard and Sean French, better known as Nicci French, and writers Barbara Erskine and Jane Johnson.
The festival will close with a talk by upcoming young author Jake Wallis Simons, who will discuss his new novel The English German Girl, about child Holocaust survivors, with a real survivor from the concentration camps.
Ticket prices vary.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01707 326865 or visit the website for more information.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 4 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics