New language centre to open in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
A new language centre providing Mandarin, Korean and Japanese tuition is set to be unveiled in WGC.
Welwyn Hatfield mayor Lynne Sparks will be on hand for the official opening of the newly-formed WGC Language and Tuition Centre on Saturday, November 25.
The centre is based at Howlands Baptist Church in The Commons.
Managing director Chunping Bush said: “We aim to serve the growing Asian community in the Welwyn Hatfield area and local people who want to have the advantage of having a good command of Asian languages for their business and travel.
“This is the start of our exciting journey as a part of the Welwyn Hatfield community.”
You may also want to watch:
The school is officially affiliated with the London Confucius Institute as an official test Centre for Mandarin proficiency test (HSK), Youth Chinese Test (YCT), Business Chinese Test (BCT).
The institute is a non-profit organisation that aims to promote Chinese language learning and teaching.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 4 What time will the election results come in?
- 5 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say