New language centre to open in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
A new language centre providing Mandarin, Korean and Japanese tuition is set to be unveiled in WGC.
Welwyn Hatfield mayor Lynne Sparks will be on hand for the official opening of the newly-formed WGC Language and Tuition Centre on Saturday, November 25.
The centre is based at Howlands Baptist Church in The Commons.
Managing director Chunping Bush said: “We aim to serve the growing Asian community in the Welwyn Hatfield area and local people who want to have the advantage of having a good command of Asian languages for their business and travel.
“This is the start of our exciting journey as a part of the Welwyn Hatfield community.”
You may also want to watch:
The school is officially affiliated with the London Confucius Institute as an official test Centre for Mandarin proficiency test (HSK), Youth Chinese Test (YCT), Business Chinese Test (BCT).
The institute is a non-profit organisation that aims to promote Chinese language learning and teaching.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire