New language centre to open in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
A new language centre providing Mandarin, Korean and Japanese tuition is set to be unveiled in WGC.
Welwyn Hatfield mayor Lynne Sparks will be on hand for the official opening of the newly-formed WGC Language and Tuition Centre on Saturday, November 25.
The centre is based at Howlands Baptist Church in The Commons.
Managing director Chunping Bush said: “We aim to serve the growing Asian community in the Welwyn Hatfield area and local people who want to have the advantage of having a good command of Asian languages for their business and travel.
“This is the start of our exciting journey as a part of the Welwyn Hatfield community.”
You may also want to watch:
The school is officially affiliated with the London Confucius Institute as an official test Centre for Mandarin proficiency test (HSK), Youth Chinese Test (YCT), Business Chinese Test (BCT).
The institute is a non-profit organisation that aims to promote Chinese language learning and teaching.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement