High pass rate at Stanborough School in Welwyn Garden City
99 per cent of pupils at Stanborough School in WGC passed with at least two A-levels. Headteacher Peter Brown said: Students are celebrating their best ever A and As level results this year. At A-level, over 43 per cent of the results were A and B
99 per cent of pupils at Stanborough School in WGC passed with at least two A-levels.
Headteacher Peter Brown said: "Students are celebrating their best ever A and As level results this year.
"At A-level, over 43 per cent of the results were A and B grades.
"The average points score was the school's highest ever, at 668, while the average points score for girls was a remarkable 723.
You may also want to watch:
"Particular congratulations should go to Ashia Stenhouse, headboy Joe Hague and Emily Duffell, all of whom gained three grade As.
""At As level, 40 per cent of the results were A and B grades, with an average points score per student of 300 - our highest ever.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
"Notable results were received by Jonathan Elliott (4 grade As), Ioanna Drymoni and Natasha Gasson (4 As and a B), Tom Bensley and Victoria Edgerley-Andrews (3 As and a B) and Laurie Goodman (3 As and a C).
"We offer our congratulations to our students and their teachers for their hard work, and recognise the important support of families at this important time for students.