Hey Jude! Welwyn Garden City fitness teacher branches out alone
A FORMER Rosemary Conley consultant is starting her own lessons.
The diet and fitness guru, Jude Mathews, who has been working for the large chain for the last two years, has got three new exercise classes starting soon.
Jude from Meadway, WGC, used to work for WGC-based instructor Lindsey Peters and has already started a Thursday evening class at Tewin Bury Farm.
She said: “I will miss my lovely ladies and of course one or two lovely men, who turn up week after week, and work so very hard, and have been an absolute inspiration to me.”
The 41-year-old added: “They have all been such fun to work with and so supportive.
You may also want to watch:
“It feels like I am losing a huge chunk of my life and some really good friends too but it’ll be worth it.
“Stepping out of my comfort zone was never going to be easy and setting up my own exercise classes was always going to be a daunting and difficult task!”
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 5 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
The new groups, which are designed for people of all shapes and sizes, include Countess Anne School in Hatfield on Tuesday evenings, Pinewood School in Ware on Wednesday nights and Ware Football Club on Friday mornings.
For more information about the qualified aerobics instructor’s lessons visit www.judemathews.co.uk or call 01707 888110.