Hey Jude! Welwyn Garden City fitness teacher branches out alone
A FORMER Rosemary Conley consultant is starting her own lessons.
The diet and fitness guru, Jude Mathews, who has been working for the large chain for the last two years, has got three new exercise classes starting soon.
Jude from Meadway, WGC, used to work for WGC-based instructor Lindsey Peters and has already started a Thursday evening class at Tewin Bury Farm.
She said: “I will miss my lovely ladies and of course one or two lovely men, who turn up week after week, and work so very hard, and have been an absolute inspiration to me.”
The 41-year-old added: “They have all been such fun to work with and so supportive.
“It feels like I am losing a huge chunk of my life and some really good friends too but it’ll be worth it.
“Stepping out of my comfort zone was never going to be easy and setting up my own exercise classes was always going to be a daunting and difficult task!”
- 1 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 2 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 5 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 7 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 8 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 9 Noel Tovey named as managing director at Sky Studios Elstree and first production announced as Wicked
- 10 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
The new groups, which are designed for people of all shapes and sizes, include Countess Anne School in Hatfield on Tuesday evenings, Pinewood School in Ware on Wednesday nights and Ware Football Club on Friday mornings.
For more information about the qualified aerobics instructor’s lessons visit www.judemathews.co.uk or call 01707 888110.