Help for Welwyn Hatfield A-level students
- Credit: Celia Bartlett Photography
There is plenty of help on offer around Welwyn Hatfield for students who need advice and information after picking up their results.
Tomorrow (A-level results day) and Thursday, August 25 (GCSE results day), the following help will be available for students:
Welwyn Garden City Youth Connexions Centre will be open from 1pm to 5pm on both results days. You can call them on (01707) 292 645, or pop in to see them in Block A of Oaklands College.
Hatfield One Stop Shop will be offering assistance such as information and general advice, with personal advisers present from 1pm and will be open from 10.30am to 5pm. (01707) 266 223 or visit them at Hatfield One Stop Shop, Breaks Manor Youth Centre.
Youth Connexions staff will be available on the mornings of both days at Monk’s Walk School and Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School.
You may also want to watch:
Oaklands College will have staff available via their clearing hotlines to guide you through your options if you are not sure on your next steps. For Higher National Certificates and Higher National Diplomas, please call 01727 737 000. For foundation degrees, call 0300 303 6300.
The University of Hertfordshire have a clearing hotline on 0300 303 6300 if you would like to try for a place there.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022