Help for Welwyn Hatfield A-level students
- Credit: Celia Bartlett Photography
There is plenty of help on offer around Welwyn Hatfield for students who need advice and information after picking up their results.
Tomorrow (A-level results day) and Thursday, August 25 (GCSE results day), the following help will be available for students:
Welwyn Garden City Youth Connexions Centre will be open from 1pm to 5pm on both results days. You can call them on (01707) 292 645, or pop in to see them in Block A of Oaklands College.
Hatfield One Stop Shop will be offering assistance such as information and general advice, with personal advisers present from 1pm and will be open from 10.30am to 5pm. (01707) 266 223 or visit them at Hatfield One Stop Shop, Breaks Manor Youth Centre.
Youth Connexions staff will be available on the mornings of both days at Monk’s Walk School and Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School.
You may also want to watch:
Oaklands College will have staff available via their clearing hotlines to guide you through your options if you are not sure on your next steps. For Higher National Certificates and Higher National Diplomas, please call 01727 737 000. For foundation degrees, call 0300 303 6300.
The University of Hertfordshire have a clearing hotline on 0300 303 6300 if you would like to try for a place there.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College