Help for Welwyn Hatfield A-level students
- Credit: Celia Bartlett Photography
There is plenty of help on offer around Welwyn Hatfield for students who need advice and information after picking up their results.
Tomorrow (A-level results day) and Thursday, August 25 (GCSE results day), the following help will be available for students:
Welwyn Garden City Youth Connexions Centre will be open from 1pm to 5pm on both results days. You can call them on (01707) 292 645, or pop in to see them in Block A of Oaklands College.
Hatfield One Stop Shop will be offering assistance such as information and general advice, with personal advisers present from 1pm and will be open from 10.30am to 5pm. (01707) 266 223 or visit them at Hatfield One Stop Shop, Breaks Manor Youth Centre.
Youth Connexions staff will be available on the mornings of both days at Monk’s Walk School and Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School.
You may also want to watch:
Oaklands College will have staff available via their clearing hotlines to guide you through your options if you are not sure on your next steps. For Higher National Certificates and Higher National Diplomas, please call 01727 737 000. For foundation degrees, call 0300 303 6300.
The University of Hertfordshire have a clearing hotline on 0300 303 6300 if you would like to try for a place there.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman as two men charged with murder
- 2 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 3 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 4 New ITV teen drama Tell Me Everything being filmed in Welwyn Garden City
- 5 Campus West car park planning application submitted
- 6 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 7 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Spotting the signs: a personal insight into suicide
- 10 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced