Hatfield student investigates link between emotions and eating habits
A WOMAN’S feelings and her eating habits ... are they connected?
That is the question being asked by a University of Hertfordshire graduate who is doing a survey on the topic.
Susan McQuillan, a master of science student, is asking for women aged 18+ to take part.
She said: “If you agree to take part you will be asked to complete a series of short questionnaires.
“These provide researchers with a way of measuring how you feel about yourself in relation to other people, how in touch you are with your feelings and your general mood.”
You may also want to watch:
The survey is confidential and takes 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
Take part by clicking on the link above right.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 7 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield