Hatfield student investigates link between emotions and eating habits
A WOMAN’S feelings and her eating habits ... are they connected?
That is the question being asked by a University of Hertfordshire graduate who is doing a survey on the topic.
Susan McQuillan, a master of science student, is asking for women aged 18+ to take part.
She said: “If you agree to take part you will be asked to complete a series of short questionnaires.
“These provide researchers with a way of measuring how you feel about yourself in relation to other people, how in touch you are with your feelings and your general mood.”
You may also want to watch:
The survey is confidential and takes 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
Take part by clicking on the link above right.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital