Hatfield student investigates link between emotions and eating habits
A WOMAN’S feelings and her eating habits ... are they connected?
That is the question being asked by a University of Hertfordshire graduate who is doing a survey on the topic.
Susan McQuillan, a master of science student, is asking for women aged 18+ to take part.
She said: “If you agree to take part you will be asked to complete a series of short questionnaires.
“These provide researchers with a way of measuring how you feel about yourself in relation to other people, how in touch you are with your feelings and your general mood.”
You may also want to watch:
The survey is confidential and takes 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
Take part by clicking on the link above right.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 9 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed