Hatfield residents set to go face-to-face with the fuzz
- Credit: Archant
A police drop-in surgery will be coming to the Tesco in Hatfield tomorrow morning – and residents are encouraged to come armed with questions and concerns.
The Welwyn Hatfield West Safer Neighbourhood Team are hosting the stall from 11am to 1pm, and will be on hand to offer crime prevention advice.
Residents will also be able to sign up to Neighbourhood Watch, an email bulletin reporting on relevant local crime and community news.
PCSO Deborah Rogers said: "It's important that residents get the chance to speak to us face-to-face, so if you're in the area please drop by.
"We're here to help keep you safe so we want to know your views. If you don't get the chance tomorrow, we've got lots of other stalls coming up - and don't worry if you don't live in the areas of Hatfield that our team covers, we'll still listen to your concerns and alert our colleagues if you need more help."
You may also want to watch:
The stall will be a weekly fixture in Hatfield's Safer Neighbourhood diary - and the following locations are already outlined for upcoming Wednesday's:
- Tesco: February 12, March 4, March 25, April 15, May 6, May 27, June 17
- 1 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 2 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 3 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 4 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 5 Paedophile jailed for historic child sex offences
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- The Galleria: February 26, March 18, April 8, April 29, May 20, June 10.
- Asda: February 19, March 11, April 1, April 22, May 13, June 24.