Hatfield residents set to go face-to-face with the fuzz
- Credit: Archant
A police drop-in surgery will be coming to the Tesco in Hatfield tomorrow morning – and residents are encouraged to come armed with questions and concerns.
The Welwyn Hatfield West Safer Neighbourhood Team are hosting the stall from 11am to 1pm, and will be on hand to offer crime prevention advice.
Residents will also be able to sign up to Neighbourhood Watch, an email bulletin reporting on relevant local crime and community news.
PCSO Deborah Rogers said: "It's important that residents get the chance to speak to us face-to-face, so if you're in the area please drop by.
"We're here to help keep you safe so we want to know your views. If you don't get the chance tomorrow, we've got lots of other stalls coming up - and don't worry if you don't live in the areas of Hatfield that our team covers, we'll still listen to your concerns and alert our colleagues if you need more help."
You may also want to watch:
The stall will be a weekly fixture in Hatfield's Safer Neighbourhood diary - and the following locations are already outlined for upcoming Wednesday's:
- Tesco: February 12, March 4, March 25, April 15, May 6, May 27, June 17
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 6 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- The Galleria: February 26, March 18, April 8, April 29, May 20, June 10.
- Asda: February 19, March 11, April 1, April 22, May 13, June 24.