Hatfield residents set to go face-to-face with the fuzz
- Credit: Archant
A police drop-in surgery will be coming to the Tesco in Hatfield tomorrow morning – and residents are encouraged to come armed with questions and concerns.
The Welwyn Hatfield West Safer Neighbourhood Team are hosting the stall from 11am to 1pm, and will be on hand to offer crime prevention advice.
Residents will also be able to sign up to Neighbourhood Watch, an email bulletin reporting on relevant local crime and community news.
PCSO Deborah Rogers said: "It's important that residents get the chance to speak to us face-to-face, so if you're in the area please drop by.
"We're here to help keep you safe so we want to know your views. If you don't get the chance tomorrow, we've got lots of other stalls coming up - and don't worry if you don't live in the areas of Hatfield that our team covers, we'll still listen to your concerns and alert our colleagues if you need more help."
You may also want to watch:
The stall will be a weekly fixture in Hatfield's Safer Neighbourhood diary - and the following locations are already outlined for upcoming Wednesday's:
- Tesco: February 12, March 4, March 25, April 15, May 6, May 27, June 17
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 8 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- The Galleria: February 26, March 18, April 8, April 29, May 20, June 10.
- Asda: February 19, March 11, April 1, April 22, May 13, June 24.