Hatfield pre-school pupils enjoy graduation day
- Credit: Archant
Four to five-year-olds who left nursery to start school in September said goodbye with a special graduation ceremony.
The 21 children graduated from Bright Comets Day Nursery in Hatfield on Friday, July 22.
The ceremony took place in front of all the parents, and the children performed a poem and sang a song. Each child received a certificate, a phonics book and a pencil case to take with them to school.
Kirsty Holmes, manager of the nursery, said: “They had photos and a magician came out and they had a magic show.
“There was a bunny rabbit and balloon modelling. It was just a really nice day.
You may also want to watch:
“All the parents turned up, it was very smooth this year. It was a lovely day.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 4 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire