Hatfield pre-school pupils enjoy graduation day
- Credit: Archant
Four to five-year-olds who left nursery to start school in September said goodbye with a special graduation ceremony.
The 21 children graduated from Bright Comets Day Nursery in Hatfield on Friday, July 22.
The ceremony took place in front of all the parents, and the children performed a poem and sang a song. Each child received a certificate, a phonics book and a pencil case to take with them to school.
Kirsty Holmes, manager of the nursery, said: “They had photos and a magician came out and they had a magic show.
“There was a bunny rabbit and balloon modelling. It was just a really nice day.
You may also want to watch:
“All the parents turned up, it was very smooth this year. It was a lovely day.”
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield