Hatfield headteacher “delighted” at school’s new Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
A Hatfield headteacher said she was “delighted” with her school’s “very positive” ofsted report.
The Ryde School, in Hatfield, received a positive Ofsted report last month, marking them significantly higher than their previous “requires improvement” report.
Headteacher Sue Thompson said: “I am delighted that the hard work we put into this school has been recognised.
“We have invested a considerable amount of time and money in staff development and resources to ensure that all children have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.”
Pupils were praised for their good behaviour in and outside of class and for the good progress they were making.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Thompson told the Welwyn Hatfield Times the previous report had affected the nursery’s intake, but hoped that was now in the past.
Last year’s SATs results put the placed the school in the top five per cent in England.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone