Hatfield-based University of Hertfordshire is ranked among the best in the world
THE University of Hertfordshire is one of the top universities in the world according to a global authority on Higher Education.
According to the latest Times Higher Education, World University Rankings out of all the universities on the planet the University of Hertfordshire ranks in the top four per cent, above Loughborough, Aston and Strathclyde.
The rankings, compiled by the Times Higher Education magazine are based on excellence across teaching, research, citations, industry income and international outlook.
Tim Longden director of marketing, at the Hatfield-based uni said: “We are immensely proud to be rated so highly among the 18,000 universities around the World.
“This is an exceptional performance which is a tribute to the dedication and the huge support from staff, students and alumni.”
You may also want to watch:
Out of the Country’s newer universities, Hertfordshire ranks in the top 3 worldwide making it the only new university in 19 years to have appeared in 2 world rankings.
The Times Higher World University Rankings 2011-12 is an annual ranking for universities across the globe.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
This year, universities in the UK ranked second in the world overall.