GCSE results: Sir Frederic Osborn School, Welwyn Garden City
TEACHERS at Sir Frederic Osborn School were “delighted” that students yet again produced the highest overall examination results in the history of the school.
Those results were that 79 per cent of students achieved five or more A* to Cs exceeding their target.
A spokesman said: “We are particularly pleased that our maths results have improved significantly to 63 per cent.
“We are still in the process of calculating figures for other subjects.
“We congratulate all our students on their achievements which are a result of consistent hard work by students and staff and the support of parents.”
You may also want to watch:
Of particular note were the achievements of Chloe Evans with six A*s and six As and Doug Clackson with five A*s and five A grades.
The school wished all students “success and happiness whether they are returning to our sixth form, moving onto college, beginning apprenticeships or starting work”.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 4 What time will the election results come in?
- 5 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say