GCSE results: Sir Frederic Osborn School, Welwyn Garden City
TEACHERS at Sir Frederic Osborn School were “delighted” that students yet again produced the highest overall examination results in the history of the school.
Those results were that 79 per cent of students achieved five or more A* to Cs exceeding their target.
A spokesman said: “We are particularly pleased that our maths results have improved significantly to 63 per cent.
“We are still in the process of calculating figures for other subjects.
“We congratulate all our students on their achievements which are a result of consistent hard work by students and staff and the support of parents.”
You may also want to watch:
Of particular note were the achievements of Chloe Evans with six A*s and six As and Doug Clackson with five A*s and five A grades.
The school wished all students “success and happiness whether they are returning to our sixth form, moving onto college, beginning apprenticeships or starting work”.
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre