GCSE results: Sir Frederic Osborn School, Welwyn Garden City
TEACHERS at Sir Frederic Osborn School were “delighted” that students yet again produced the highest overall examination results in the history of the school.
Those results were that 79 per cent of students achieved five or more A* to Cs exceeding their target.
A spokesman said: “We are particularly pleased that our maths results have improved significantly to 63 per cent.
“We are still in the process of calculating figures for other subjects.
“We congratulate all our students on their achievements which are a result of consistent hard work by students and staff and the support of parents.”
You may also want to watch:
Of particular note were the achievements of Chloe Evans with six A*s and six As and Doug Clackson with five A*s and five A grades.
The school wished all students “success and happiness whether they are returning to our sixth form, moving onto college, beginning apprenticeships or starting work”.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 4 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 7 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign