GCSE results - Queenswood School
ANOTHER year, another “magnificent” set of GCSE results for the girls at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park.
A total of 93 per cent of students gained an A*, A or B grade, while 75 per cent were awarded an A* and A.
Pauline Edgar, principal of the Shepherds Way school, is delighted with the students achievements.
She said: “The girls are to be congratulated with this set of results.
“Everyone has worked very hard to ensure that they achieve the best results possible.
You may also want to watch:
“The girls should feel confident as they embark on their A-level courses.”
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 6 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 7 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 10 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas