GCSE results: Queenswood, Brookmans Park
WITH 90 per cent A* to B grades, Queenswood girls were delighted with their excellent performance this year.
There were strong results across all areas.
In the core subjects of Mathematics (IGCSE) and English Language (IGCSE) 71 per cent and 76 per cent of candidates, respectively, achieved passes at A* and A.
Latin GCSE also featured at A* grade as a newly-introduced subject.
Queenswood’s Principal, Pauline Edgar, congratulated the girls on their stellar achievements.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We are very pleased indeed with the GCSE results, which represent much hard work and commitment on the part of the girls and the staff.
“The girls now embark upon the exciting two years of sixth form study, well prepared and confident.”
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield