GCSE results: Queenswood, Brookmans Park
WITH 90 per cent A* to B grades, Queenswood girls were delighted with their excellent performance this year.
There were strong results across all areas.
In the core subjects of Mathematics (IGCSE) and English Language (IGCSE) 71 per cent and 76 per cent of candidates, respectively, achieved passes at A* and A.
Latin GCSE also featured at A* grade as a newly-introduced subject.
Queenswood’s Principal, Pauline Edgar, congratulated the girls on their stellar achievements.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We are very pleased indeed with the GCSE results, which represent much hard work and commitment on the part of the girls and the staff.
“The girls now embark upon the exciting two years of sixth form study, well prepared and confident.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire