GCSE results - Monk’s Walk School
GAINING their highest-ever set of GCSE results for Monks Walk School in WGC are its former year 11 pupils.
An impressive 82 per cent of students from the Knightfield school gained an A* to C grade.
Joyful headteacher Philip Bunn beamed: “Our GCSE results this year are simply outstanding!
“They are by far the best that the school has ever achieved, and I am delighted for all of the students who have worked so hard and thoroughly deserve their success.”
Mr Bunn added: “Because of the excellent results, we are expecting record numbers to stay on in the sixth form in September, so there is lots to do.
You may also want to watch:
“We intend to celebrate the students’ successes and then quickly get back to business to prepare for the start of the new term.”
- 1 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 2 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 3 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 6 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party
- 7 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 8 Old school gym demolished to make way for new facility
- 9 Multiple fines issued to partygoers at 'dangerous' music event
- 10 Crashes and flooding on A1(M) and M25 causing delays