GCSE results - Monk’s Walk School
GAINING their highest-ever set of GCSE results for Monks Walk School in WGC are its former year 11 pupils.
An impressive 82 per cent of students from the Knightfield school gained an A* to C grade.
Joyful headteacher Philip Bunn beamed: “Our GCSE results this year are simply outstanding!
“They are by far the best that the school has ever achieved, and I am delighted for all of the students who have worked so hard and thoroughly deserve their success.”
Mr Bunn added: “Because of the excellent results, we are expecting record numbers to stay on in the sixth form in September, so there is lots to do.
You may also want to watch:
“We intend to celebrate the students’ successes and then quickly get back to business to prepare for the start of the new term.”
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 6 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 10 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield