GCSE results 2017: Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
Hatfield’s Onslow St Audrey’s pupils were celebrating after picking up their GCSE results today.
Top achievers include Balint Domonkos, who achieved 9, 8, 7 in English and maths with three Distinction*s, three As and a B .
Balint said: “Since Year 1 I acted like a sponge – soaking up everything that was said in lessons.
“Everything has proved useful and I have thoroughly enjoyed my studies.”
Xander Peveri earned three A*s, six As and a B.
You may also want to watch:
Xander said: “Exceptional learning equals exceptional exam results.
“All thanks to this school and the teachers – Thank you.”
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 6 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 7 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 8 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
Other notable successes include:
Esmerelda Kurti, achieving three 8s in English and maths, five As and two Bs.
Edgar Kager, got 8, 8, 6 in English and maths with one A*, four A’s and two Bs.
Usama Bin Irfan, achieving 9, 6 and 5 in English and maths, with two A*s, three As and two Bs.
Headteacher Michael Harpham said: “This year group has worked extremely hard and all credit should be given to them for their achievements.
Deputy headteacher Robert Bird said: “It is always very special when students receive their results.
“Their hard work and commitment has paid off and we look forward to seeing them progress into sixth form at Onslow St Audrey’s.
“We are truly excited about the future ensuring all our young people realise their full potential and have the skills required for success.”
• For more GCSE results day news, visit our Education section at www.whtimes.co.uk/news/education