GCSE results 2015: Dame Alice Owen’s School
- Credit: Archant
Dame Alice Owen’s School had 92 per cent of students achieve five A*-C grades including English and maths, and 95.6 per cent achieving the same without.
Also, 31.8 per cent of grades achieved were an A*, and 32.9 per sent were an A.
The Potters Bar school’s headteacher, Dr Alan Davison, said: “Congratulations to all students and staff for all the hard work that secured these outstanding results.
“Every year the Department for Education raise the standards and our students still come out on top.”
Peter Martin, chair of governors, said: “I am absolutely delighted to see our students getting the richly deserved rewards for all their hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“I congratulate students, teachers and parents on a brilliant set of results.”
* For more GCSE results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ education section.
- 1 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 5 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Brookmans Park pub reopens with more outdoor space for eating and drinking
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire