GCSE results 2015: Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School
- Credit: Archant
Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School achieved it’s best ever set of GCSE results.
Five A*-C grades including English and maths were achieved by 77.68 per cent of students, while 30 per cent of overall grades were either an A* or A.
Additionally, 20 girls achieved at least eight A* or A grades.
Particularly notable performers were Coral Smith and Anoushka Odera, who achieved 10 A* grades and one A, and 10* grades, respectively.
The EBACC score, which measures the percentage of students that achieved six A*-C grades in English, maths, two sciences, a modern foreign language and either history or geography, was 52.68 per cent.
You may also want to watch:
School head teacher, Theodora Nickson, said: “We are incredibly proud of our girls’ achievement which is a real testament to the hard work put in by the girls and their teachers, all made possible by continuing support from parents and carers.
“These fantastic results mean that the girls start their A Levels with confidence of future success, aspiring to places in top universities.”
* For more GCSE results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ education section.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog