GCSE results 2013: Onslow St Audrey’s School, Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
IT was a record-breaking year at Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield, the headteacher revealed this morning (Thursday).
A delighted Paul Meredith said 58 per cent of pupils picked up five or more A* to C grades in their GCSEs, including English and maths.
And 99 per cent achieved at least five C grades in any GCSE or BTEC equivalent.
Mr Meredith said: “Because almost every student leaves Year 11 with at least five C grades, they are well prepared for employment or further study.
“Last year our value added score for student progress between the ages of 11 and 16 placed the school in the highest 5 per cent nationally and at the top of the Hertfordshire tables.
You may also want to watch:
“I look forward to seeing our value added scores for 2013 which will be released later this year.
“I would like to congratulate staff and students on a fantastic set of results.”
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield