GCSE results 2013: Onslow St Audrey’s School, Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
IT was a record-breaking year at Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield, the headteacher revealed this morning (Thursday).
A delighted Paul Meredith said 58 per cent of pupils picked up five or more A* to C grades in their GCSEs, including English and maths.
And 99 per cent achieved at least five C grades in any GCSE or BTEC equivalent.
Mr Meredith said: “Because almost every student leaves Year 11 with at least five C grades, they are well prepared for employment or further study.
“Last year our value added score for student progress between the ages of 11 and 16 placed the school in the highest 5 per cent nationally and at the top of the Hertfordshire tables.
You may also want to watch:
“I look forward to seeing our value added scores for 2013 which will be released later this year.
“I would like to congratulate staff and students on a fantastic set of results.”
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM