GCSE results 2013: Onslow St Audrey’s School, Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
IT was a record-breaking year at Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield, the headteacher revealed this morning (Thursday).
A delighted Paul Meredith said 58 per cent of pupils picked up five or more A* to C grades in their GCSEs, including English and maths.
And 99 per cent achieved at least five C grades in any GCSE or BTEC equivalent.
Mr Meredith said: “Because almost every student leaves Year 11 with at least five C grades, they are well prepared for employment or further study.
“Last year our value added score for student progress between the ages of 11 and 16 placed the school in the highest 5 per cent nationally and at the top of the Hertfordshire tables.
“I look forward to seeing our value added scores for 2013 which will be released later this year.
“I would like to congratulate staff and students on a fantastic set of results.”
- 1 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 2 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 5 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 6 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
- 7 Meet the authors behind a new architecture book on Welwyn and Welwyn Garden City
- 8 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 9 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers