GCSE results 2013: Monk’s Walk School
- Credit: Archant
MONK’S Walk School picked up its best ever set of GCSE results today (Thursday).
Figures released by the school show 70 per cent of pupils were awarded five A* to C grades, including English and maths.
And excluding those two subjects, 93 per cent attained five A* to Cs.
On top of that, 24 per cent got at least five A* or A grades.
Headteacher Kate Smith: “We are delighted with the GCSE results which come on top of last week’s excellent A-levels.
You may also want to watch:
“Congratulations must go to our students, but also to our staff and parents.
“I am proud of everyone who has worked so hard to achieve such great outcomes.”
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street