GCSE results 2013: Monk’s Walk School
- Credit: Archant
MONK’S Walk School picked up its best ever set of GCSE results today (Thursday).
Figures released by the school show 70 per cent of pupils were awarded five A* to C grades, including English and maths.
And excluding those two subjects, 93 per cent attained five A* to Cs.
On top of that, 24 per cent got at least five A* or A grades.
Headteacher Kate Smith: “We are delighted with the GCSE results which come on top of last week’s excellent A-levels.
You may also want to watch:
“Congratulations must go to our students, but also to our staff and parents.
“I am proud of everyone who has worked so hard to achieve such great outcomes.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 6 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 7 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 8 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 9 CCTV appeal after safe containing cash and watches stolen
- 10 Eight vehicles seized after police operation to crack down on crime