GCSE results 2013: Chancellor’s School, Brookmans Park
- Credit: Archant
PUPILS at Chancellor’s School picked up their “best ever” results today (Thursday).
There were celebrations as 76 per cent picked up five or more A* to C grades including English and maths.
Headteacher David Croston voiced his delight.
He said: “This group of students have worked very hard and have been rewarded for their effort.
“They have been challenged and well supported by their teachers to achieve the school’s best ever set of results at GCSE.
You may also want to watch:
“It was lovely this morning to see so many delighted students celebrating and signing up to the Sixth Form for the next stage of their education.”
James Clarke gained a stunning eight A*s and three As, and intends to study French, Italian, maths and chemisty at A-level.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Head of planning to leave for county council role
Other particularly strong performances included Xavier Guerra, Emily Heath and Meryem Ismail who all achieved straight As and A*s in every one of their exams.
Nick Tetlow picked up six A*s, three As and one B, and Danielle Solomou was awarded eight A*s, two As and a B.