Entrepreneurial skills net University of Hertfordshire top award
THE University of Hertfordshire has scooped a prestigious award.
The Hatfield-based institution was named the Times Higher Education Entrepreneurial University of the Year.
It beat Imperial College London, Brunel University, Teesside University, University of Plymouth, and University of Central Lancashire to the honour.
Professor Tim Wilson, the uni’s vice-chancellor, said: “I am delighted and extremely proud.
“It is an honour to be recognised in this way and is a testament to the dedication and hard work of all our staff and students.
You may also want to watch:
“This recognition is not a result of one year of success, but a result of sustained effort over several years.”
The award was announced at a ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?