Entrepreneurial skills net University of Hertfordshire top award
THE University of Hertfordshire has scooped a prestigious award.
The Hatfield-based institution was named the Times Higher Education Entrepreneurial University of the Year.
It beat Imperial College London, Brunel University, Teesside University, University of Plymouth, and University of Central Lancashire to the honour.
Professor Tim Wilson, the uni’s vice-chancellor, said: “I am delighted and extremely proud.
“It is an honour to be recognised in this way and is a testament to the dedication and hard work of all our staff and students.
You may also want to watch:
“This recognition is not a result of one year of success, but a result of sustained effort over several years.”
The award was announced at a ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas