Dont panic - exam results advice from Welwyn Garden City college
As students around the country prepare to receive their A-level, AS Level and GCSE results this month, the message from Oaklands College is not to panic. Julie Johnson, the college s welfare, information and guidance manager said: If your results are no
As students around the country prepare to receive their A-level, AS Level and GCSE results this month, the message from Oaklands College is not to panic.
Julie Johnson, the college's welfare, information and guidance manager said: "If your results are not as you expected don't panic, you still have plenty of options open to you to make the right study choices for your future."
Oaklands College is offering a range of open sessions and events throughout the summer to help students make their next decision about learning:
The Oaklands College Advice Team will be available to meet students in person at the WGC campus' main reception between 9am and 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
The advice line on 01727 737 080 is available 24 hours a day, with a message service available outside of office hours.
An open evening will be held at the WGC campus on Wednesday 27th August, between 5.30 and 8pm.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre