Dont panic - exam results advice from Welwyn Garden City college
As students around the country prepare to receive their A-level, AS Level and GCSE results this month, the message from Oaklands College is not to panic. Julie Johnson, the college s welfare, information and guidance manager said: If your results are no
As students around the country prepare to receive their A-level, AS Level and GCSE results this month, the message from Oaklands College is not to panic.
Julie Johnson, the college's welfare, information and guidance manager said: "If your results are not as you expected don't panic, you still have plenty of options open to you to make the right study choices for your future."
Oaklands College is offering a range of open sessions and events throughout the summer to help students make their next decision about learning:
The Oaklands College Advice Team will be available to meet students in person at the WGC campus' main reception between 9am and 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
The advice line on 01727 737 080 is available 24 hours a day, with a message service available outside of office hours.
An open evening will be held at the WGC campus on Wednesday 27th August, between 5.30 and 8pm.
- 1 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 8 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 9 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 10 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12