Dont panic - exam results advice from Welwyn Garden City college
As students around the country prepare to receive their A-level, AS Level and GCSE results this month, the message from Oaklands College is not to panic. Julie Johnson, the college s welfare, information and guidance manager said: If your results are no
As students around the country prepare to receive their A-level, AS Level and GCSE results this month, the message from Oaklands College is not to panic.
Julie Johnson, the college's welfare, information and guidance manager said: "If your results are not as you expected don't panic, you still have plenty of options open to you to make the right study choices for your future."
Oaklands College is offering a range of open sessions and events throughout the summer to help students make their next decision about learning:
The Oaklands College Advice Team will be available to meet students in person at the WGC campus' main reception between 9am and 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
The advice line on 01727 737 080 is available 24 hours a day, with a message service available outside of office hours.
An open evening will be held at the WGC campus on Wednesday 27th August, between 5.30 and 8pm.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed