Hatfield school announces new headteacher
- Credit: Archant
A new headteacher has been appointed to Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield following the sudden resignation of its previous headteacher.
The Governors of Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield have today announced the appointment of David Bullock as headteacher from the beginning of September this year.
An Onslow spokesman said: “Mr Bullock has been deputy headteacher at Verulam School in St Albans for over eight years and brings a wealth of experience in supporting students to achieve academic excellence during his time in the role.”
Originally from Hatfield, Mr Bullock lives locally and is proud to have been appointed to the position of headteacher.
Chairman of the governors Ray Little said: “We were delighted to recommend the appointment of Mr Bullock to the board of governors last night.
You may also want to watch:
“From a large field of applicants, he was a strong candidate throughout the process.
“We believe he will be an excellent headteacher as well as the right match for the school and the community.”
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 9 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 10 Paedophile jailed for historic child sex offences
Until Mr Bullock takes up the position, David Croston will continue to oversee the transition with the support of the school’s staff and governors.