Hatfield school announces new headteacher
- Credit: Archant
A new headteacher has been appointed to Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield following the sudden resignation of its previous headteacher.
The Governors of Onslow St Audrey’s School in Hatfield have today announced the appointment of David Bullock as headteacher from the beginning of September this year.
An Onslow spokesman said: “Mr Bullock has been deputy headteacher at Verulam School in St Albans for over eight years and brings a wealth of experience in supporting students to achieve academic excellence during his time in the role.”
Originally from Hatfield, Mr Bullock lives locally and is proud to have been appointed to the position of headteacher.
Chairman of the governors Ray Little said: “We were delighted to recommend the appointment of Mr Bullock to the board of governors last night.
You may also want to watch:
“From a large field of applicants, he was a strong candidate throughout the process.
“We believe he will be an excellent headteacher as well as the right match for the school and the community.”
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 4 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 5 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 6 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
Until Mr Bullock takes up the position, David Croston will continue to oversee the transition with the support of the school’s staff and governors.