Cool arts school in Hatfield for the summer
A BUDDING Jeff Banks, Donatella Versace, Giorgio Armani or Vivienne Westwood?
Well a new upcoming programme at the University of Hertfordshire is the place for you.
The Hatfield-based university’s School of Art and Design will teach you how to design, customise and make a summer outfit.
For both boys and girls, aged eight to 17, Fashionscool! is just one of the many summer fun courses being organised for youngsters at the uni during the holidays.
The three day taster session is being run by fully qualified artists, art teachers and experienced youth workers and runs from Monday, August 2 to Wednesday, August 4.
You may also want to watch:
Patricia Bryan, the project development officer for art and design at the university, said the aim is to offer an experience of fashion school and an insight into the disciplines and careers within the fast paced world of fashion.
“These courses develop creative ideas and use new technologies,” she said.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
“From drawing and painting to short film animation or experimenting with the latest music software, there will be something for everyone.”