Chemist opens on University of Hertfordshire campus
THE morning-after pill, pregnancy tests and chlamydia screening will be among services on offer at a new pharmacy located at the University of Hertfordshire.
Students and staff will be able to take advantage of the new facility at the Hatfield-based uni – one of the first in the country to open up a chemists on campus.
The pharmacy will provide a full range of over-the-counter services, limited prescriptions and general health and nutrition information.
It will be managed by staff at the uni’s school of pharmacy, and will aim to enhance clinical training of pharmacy and healthcare students.
The pharmacy can be found on the uni’s College Lane campus, near the Forum.
You may also want to watch:
It is open from 10am to 4pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub