Chemist opens on University of Hertfordshire campus
THE morning-after pill, pregnancy tests and chlamydia screening will be among services on offer at a new pharmacy located at the University of Hertfordshire.
Students and staff will be able to take advantage of the new facility at the Hatfield-based uni – one of the first in the country to open up a chemists on campus.
The pharmacy will provide a full range of over-the-counter services, limited prescriptions and general health and nutrition information.
It will be managed by staff at the uni’s school of pharmacy, and will aim to enhance clinical training of pharmacy and healthcare students.
The pharmacy can be found on the uni’s College Lane campus, near the Forum.
You may also want to watch:
It is open from 10am to 4pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 New car park proposed for park