Chemist opens on University of Hertfordshire campus
THE morning-after pill, pregnancy tests and chlamydia screening will be among services on offer at a new pharmacy located at the University of Hertfordshire.
Students and staff will be able to take advantage of the new facility at the Hatfield-based uni – one of the first in the country to open up a chemists on campus.
The pharmacy will provide a full range of over-the-counter services, limited prescriptions and general health and nutrition information.
It will be managed by staff at the uni’s school of pharmacy, and will aim to enhance clinical training of pharmacy and healthcare students.
The pharmacy can be found on the uni’s College Lane campus, near the Forum.
You may also want to watch:
It is open from 10am to 4pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire