Chancellor’s School A-level results
- Credit: Archant
Chancellor’s School had 42% of students achieve an A*-B grade.
Also, 36% of students doing their AS levels achieved A*-B.
Particularly notable performers at the Brookmans Park school were Tommy Ellington, Aaron Ferrucci, Emily Heath and Tom Price, who all achieved A*A*A in their subjects.
David Croston, Chancellor’s School headteacher, said: “I am delighted with our students’ achievements.
“These results are a reflection of the considerable effort of the students and staff.
You may also want to watch:
“As a year group, their contribution to school life has been exceptional and I congratulate each of them on their hard-earned grades. I wish them continued success and happiness in the future.”
* For more A-level results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ education section.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station