Chancellor’s School A-level results
- Credit: Archant
Chancellor’s School had 42% of students achieve an A*-B grade.
Also, 36% of students doing their AS levels achieved A*-B.
Particularly notable performers at the Brookmans Park school were Tommy Ellington, Aaron Ferrucci, Emily Heath and Tom Price, who all achieved A*A*A in their subjects.
David Croston, Chancellor’s School headteacher, said: “I am delighted with our students’ achievements.
“These results are a reflection of the considerable effort of the students and staff.
You may also want to watch:
“As a year group, their contribution to school life has been exceptional and I congratulate each of them on their hard-earned grades. I wish them continued success and happiness in the future.”
* For more A-level results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ education section.
- 1 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 4 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Remembering the life of daring test pilot Geoffrey de Havilland Jr - 75 years on from his tragic death
- 10 Riding charity holds online art and photography competition