Chancellor’s School A-level results
- Credit: Archant
Chancellor’s School had 42% of students achieve an A*-B grade.
Also, 36% of students doing their AS levels achieved A*-B.
Particularly notable performers at the Brookmans Park school were Tommy Ellington, Aaron Ferrucci, Emily Heath and Tom Price, who all achieved A*A*A in their subjects.
David Croston, Chancellor’s School headteacher, said: “I am delighted with our students’ achievements.
“These results are a reflection of the considerable effort of the students and staff.
You may also want to watch:
“As a year group, their contribution to school life has been exceptional and I congratulate each of them on their hard-earned grades. I wish them continued success and happiness in the future.”
* For more A-level results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ education section.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 7 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday