CBeebies presenter goes bananas at Potters Bar schools
A CHILDREN’S TV presenter dropped in on two Potters Bar schools to promote a forthcoming half-term show in the town.
Andy Day, a favourite on CBeebies, was joined by his long-term comedy partner Mike James to visit Oakmere and Cranborne primary schools.
The duo will be performing their comedy show Andy and Mike’s Big Box of Bananas at the Wyllyotts Theatre next weekend.
And last Wednesday they got youngsters at the two schools, in Chace Avenue and Laurel Fields respectively, in the mood for laughing.
Wyllyotts marketing manager Debbie Wiltshire said: “They’re very, very hands on with the show and promote it themselves.
You may also want to watch:
“It was good for the children and gave them an introduction to live theatre.
“The guys gave a little taster with a 10-minute performance and a few gags to wind the kids up. It was really good.”
- 1 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 4 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Remembering the life of daring test pilot Geoffrey de Havilland Jr - 75 years on from his tragic death
- 10 Riding charity holds online art and photography competition
* The show, aimed at youngsters aged four to 11, takes place at 11am on Saturday, October 30.
Tickets cost �8.50, and �7.50 for children.
To book, call the box office on 01707 645005 or click on the link above right.