Brookmans Park Primary School scoops positive Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
Brookmans Park Primary School has been given a clean bill of health following its latest Ofsted inspection.
The school was graded ‘good’ in its report published this month, the same rating it received in 2013.
Inspectors told headteacher Aileen Davies, who took over in 2015, that her actions to develop the school have had a positive on pupils’ learning and personal development.
They wrote: “The vast majority of parents and carers are extremely happy with the school.
“They recognise that their children receive an excellent start in the nursery and reception classes and that the school has improved since the previous inspection.”
You may also want to watch:
They added that a strong focus on subject leadership – an area previously identified for development – had gleaned positive effects, but more work was needed to monitor progress.
Safeguarding was judged to be effective, with pupils reporting they felt safe at the school.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield