Brookmans Park Primary School scoops positive Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
Brookmans Park Primary School has been given a clean bill of health following its latest Ofsted inspection.
The school was graded ‘good’ in its report published this month, the same rating it received in 2013.
Inspectors told headteacher Aileen Davies, who took over in 2015, that her actions to develop the school have had a positive on pupils’ learning and personal development.
They wrote: “The vast majority of parents and carers are extremely happy with the school.
“They recognise that their children receive an excellent start in the nursery and reception classes and that the school has improved since the previous inspection.”
You may also want to watch:
They added that a strong focus on subject leadership – an area previously identified for development – had gleaned positive effects, but more work was needed to monitor progress.
Safeguarding was judged to be effective, with pupils reporting they felt safe at the school.
- 1 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 2 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 3 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 4 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 5 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 6 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk