Brookmans Park Primary School scoops positive Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
Brookmans Park Primary School has been given a clean bill of health following its latest Ofsted inspection.
The school was graded ‘good’ in its report published this month, the same rating it received in 2013.
Inspectors told headteacher Aileen Davies, who took over in 2015, that her actions to develop the school have had a positive on pupils’ learning and personal development.
They wrote: “The vast majority of parents and carers are extremely happy with the school.
“They recognise that their children receive an excellent start in the nursery and reception classes and that the school has improved since the previous inspection.”
You may also want to watch:
They added that a strong focus on subject leadership – an area previously identified for development – had gleaned positive effects, but more work was needed to monitor progress.
Safeguarding was judged to be effective, with pupils reporting they felt safe at the school.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 10 New car park proposed for park