Brazil midfield star Paulinho fails to rule out leaving Spurs
- Credit: Archant
Brazil star and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Paulinho has not ruled out a move away from White Hart Lane.
The player, who Spurs paid around £17m for last summer, was speaking at an event in association with sports drink Gatorade at the University of Hertfordshire, in Hatfield, today (Friday).
Asked about speculation linking him with Italian outfit AS Roma, he said: “What I always say is when I am at a club I am enjoying what that that club has to offer.
“I am training for the club and I am focussed on them.”
But he added: “I don’t know for the future as we know in football things change very quickly.”
You may also want to watch:
• An in-depth report on the event at the University of Hertfordshire will feature in next week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out on Wednesday.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 5 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Hatfield United up and running in Herts County League cup after defeat of Hertford Heath