Brazil midfield star Paulinho fails to rule out leaving Spurs
- Credit: Archant
Brazil star and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Paulinho has not ruled out a move away from White Hart Lane.
The player, who Spurs paid around £17m for last summer, was speaking at an event in association with sports drink Gatorade at the University of Hertfordshire, in Hatfield, today (Friday).
Asked about speculation linking him with Italian outfit AS Roma, he said: “What I always say is when I am at a club I am enjoying what that that club has to offer.
“I am training for the club and I am focussed on them.”
But he added: “I don’t know for the future as we know in football things change very quickly.”
You may also want to watch:
• An in-depth report on the event at the University of Hertfordshire will feature in next week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out on Wednesday.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 4 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 7 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign