Brazil midfield star Paulinho fails to rule out leaving Spurs
- Credit: Archant
Brazil star and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Paulinho has not ruled out a move away from White Hart Lane.
The player, who Spurs paid around £17m for last summer, was speaking at an event in association with sports drink Gatorade at the University of Hertfordshire, in Hatfield, today (Friday).
Asked about speculation linking him with Italian outfit AS Roma, he said: “What I always say is when I am at a club I am enjoying what that that club has to offer.
“I am training for the club and I am focussed on them.”
But he added: “I don’t know for the future as we know in football things change very quickly.”
You may also want to watch:
• An in-depth report on the event at the University of Hertfordshire will feature in next week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out on Wednesday.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 4 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 10 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'