Brazil midfield star Paulinho fails to rule out leaving Spurs
- Credit: Archant
Brazil star and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Paulinho has not ruled out a move away from White Hart Lane.
The player, who Spurs paid around £17m for last summer, was speaking at an event in association with sports drink Gatorade at the University of Hertfordshire, in Hatfield, today (Friday).
Asked about speculation linking him with Italian outfit AS Roma, he said: “What I always say is when I am at a club I am enjoying what that that club has to offer.
“I am training for the club and I am focussed on them.”
But he added: “I don’t know for the future as we know in football things change very quickly.”
You may also want to watch:
• An in-depth report on the event at the University of Hertfordshire will feature in next week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out on Wednesday.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston