Award-winning hair salon moves into Potters Bar
AN award-winning hairdressing company opens its latest salon in Potters Bar next week.
HOB Salons will open its 21st UK store on Darkes Lane on Monday.
The company specialises in offering stylish, contemporary cuts to men and women and has twice been named British Hairdresser of the Year, in 2008 and 2009.
The Potters Bar salon will include 18 styling stations, five backwash sets and will be open seven days a week.
HOB franchisee Eric Habert said: “I am really looking forward to now expanding to Potters Bar and bringing our hairdressing service and quality to this area.
You may also want to watch:
“I really felt there was a gap for a first-class hairdressing salon here and it’s great to bring it to the area with HOB Salons, who are one of the leading names in British hairdressing.”
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 5 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 What time will the election results come in?
- 8 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 9 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 10 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off