Award-winning hair salon moves into Potters Bar
AN award-winning hairdressing company opens its latest salon in Potters Bar next week.
HOB Salons will open its 21st UK store on Darkes Lane on Monday.
The company specialises in offering stylish, contemporary cuts to men and women and has twice been named British Hairdresser of the Year, in 2008 and 2009.
The Potters Bar salon will include 18 styling stations, five backwash sets and will be open seven days a week.
HOB franchisee Eric Habert said: “I am really looking forward to now expanding to Potters Bar and bringing our hairdressing service and quality to this area.
You may also want to watch:
“I really felt there was a gap for a first-class hairdressing salon here and it’s great to bring it to the area with HOB Salons, who are one of the leading names in British hairdressing.”
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man