Award-winning hair salon moves into Potters Bar
AN award-winning hairdressing company opens its latest salon in Potters Bar next week.
HOB Salons will open its 21st UK store on Darkes Lane on Monday.
The company specialises in offering stylish, contemporary cuts to men and women and has twice been named British Hairdresser of the Year, in 2008 and 2009.
The Potters Bar salon will include 18 styling stations, five backwash sets and will be open seven days a week.
HOB franchisee Eric Habert said: “I am really looking forward to now expanding to Potters Bar and bringing our hairdressing service and quality to this area.
You may also want to watch:
“I really felt there was a gap for a first-class hairdressing salon here and it’s great to bring it to the area with HOB Salons, who are one of the leading names in British hairdressing.”
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital