All calm at Potters Bar school
CHILDREN at one Potters Bar school are able to enjoy a new therapeutic space for learning thanks to a county councillor.
Wroxham School was awarded �350 from councillor John Usher’s locality budget towards the cost of a new sensory room.
The room provides a calm, quiet space for special needs children.
The funding will pay for equipment such as coloured lighting, blinds and toys for sensory enhancement.
Cllr Usher said: “Wroxham School does a great deal to support the families of children with additional needs and I recognise the importance of routine and quiet spaces for children who find day-to-day life exhausting.”
You may also want to watch:
“I’m happy to help such an inclusive school and the children who will use this room.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire