All calm at Potters Bar school
CHILDREN at one Potters Bar school are able to enjoy a new therapeutic space for learning thanks to a county councillor.
Wroxham School was awarded �350 from councillor John Usher’s locality budget towards the cost of a new sensory room.
The room provides a calm, quiet space for special needs children.
The funding will pay for equipment such as coloured lighting, blinds and toys for sensory enhancement.
Cllr Usher said: “Wroxham School does a great deal to support the families of children with additional needs and I recognise the importance of routine and quiet spaces for children who find day-to-day life exhausting.”
You may also want to watch:
“I’m happy to help such an inclusive school and the children who will use this room.”
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton