A-level results: Sir Frederic Osborn School, Welwyn Garden City
THE headteacher of Sir Frederic Osborn School in Welwyn Garden City said she was “proud” of her students’ A-level achievements.
No figures have been released by the Herns Lane school, but a statement did reveal grades were on the up.
Head Sue Lewis said: “She said: “I am delighted so many of our students have once again achieved excellent examination results.
“We have again seen a rise in the quality of the grades achieved by our students.”
She said: “Despite the increased numbers of students applying nationally, most have achieved their preferred university places.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a reflection of the incredible hard work of the students and their teachers together with the support of the parents and carers.”
Mrs Lewis added: “We are very proud of all our students’ achievements and wish them every success and happiness in their futures. “
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist