A-level results: Sherrardswood School
THE headteacher of Sherrardswood School in Welwyn has praised her students after another top-notch year of A-level results.
For the third time in the last four years, all 100 per cent of students passed their A-level examinations.
A total of 86 per cent of the results were A, B and C, matching last year’s grades.
Headteacher of the Lockleys-based school, Lynda Corry said: “Our school continues to maintain the highest of standards year on year.
“The success enjoyed by our students today reflects their sustained hard work and dedication.
You may also want to watch:
“They all deserve successful futures.”
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping