A-level results: Queenswood School, Brookmans Park
GIRLS at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park have kept with tradition, notching up another outstanding set of A-level exam results.
The overall pass rate was 100 per cent, with 80 per cent of the grades at A*-B in the range of 24 subjects offered at A-level.
Eight of the sixth-formers gained four A* and A grades each, while a further three students were awarded five A* and A grades.
In congratulating the girls, principal Pauline Edgar said: “We are delighted that the girls have produced such excellent results.
“The girls work hard and these results reflect the team work between the girls and their teachers.
You may also want to watch:
“The results confirm Queenswood’s position as a leading academic and we wish the girls well for the future.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston