A-level results: Queenswood School, Brookmans Park
GIRLS at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park have kept with tradition, notching up another outstanding set of A-level exam results.
The overall pass rate was 100 per cent, with 80 per cent of the grades at A*-B in the range of 24 subjects offered at A-level.
Eight of the sixth-formers gained four A* and A grades each, while a further three students were awarded five A* and A grades.
In congratulating the girls, principal Pauline Edgar said: “We are delighted that the girls have produced such excellent results.
“The girls work hard and these results reflect the team work between the girls and their teachers.
You may also want to watch:
“The results confirm Queenswood’s position as a leading academic and we wish the girls well for the future.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?