A-level results: Queenswood School, Brookmans Park
GIRLS at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park have kept with tradition, notching up another outstanding set of A-level exam results.
The overall pass rate was 100 per cent, with 80 per cent of the grades at A*-B in the range of 24 subjects offered at A-level.
Eight of the sixth-formers gained four A* and A grades each, while a further three students were awarded five A* and A grades.
In congratulating the girls, principal Pauline Edgar said: “We are delighted that the girls have produced such excellent results.
“The girls work hard and these results reflect the team work between the girls and their teachers.
You may also want to watch:
“The results confirm Queenswood’s position as a leading academic and we wish the girls well for the future.”
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 3 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed