A-level results: Queenswood School
THE girls at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park have achieved “excellent” grades in their A-level results.
More than 86 per cent of the A-level grades revealed at the Shepherds Way-based school were A*, A or B.
And, for the eight consecutive year, the school recorded an overall pass rate of 100 per cent.
Celebrating with the students’, principal Pauline Edgar, said: “We are absolutely delighted for the girls.
“They have worked so hard and they thoroughly deserve these splendid results.
You may also want to watch:
“The excellent grades reflect dedication and team work between the girls and their teachers and confirm Queenswood’s standing as a leading academic school.”
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 3 Three taken to hospital following 'head-on' collision
- 4 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 Police disperse large group near the university
- 7 Armed police, helicopter and dogs search village after injured man taken to hospital
- 8 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average