A-level results: Onslow St Audrey’s School, Hatfield
MORE than half the A-level grades achieved at a Hatfield school were A or A*.
Former students at Onslow St Audrey’s headed back to school this morning (Thursday) to find out their exam results.
A total of 52 per cent of grades were A or A*, with a 100 per cent pass rate at A-level and BTEC Level 3.
All the Old Rectory Drive school’s students who have applied to university have secured their chosen courses at their preferred universities, and many have exceeded their university entry requirements.
For the fourth successive year every exam taken in Year 13 was passed, and headteacher Paul Meredith described as “outstanding” this year’s 90 per cent A*-C pass rate.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “Students and staff have worked very hard and deserve their success.”
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 8 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year