A-level results: Monk’s Walk School, Welwyn Garden City
THE headteacher of a Welwyn Garden City school said she is delighted with this year’s set of A-level results – without revealing what they actually are.
Monk’s Walk School has, not for the first time on results day, released a statement about their A-level exams, but have withheld specific details of pass rates and grades.
Headteacher Kate Smith did say they were “impressive” and reflected the hard work of pupils at the Knightsfield school.
She said: “We are delighted with yet another set of impressive A2 and AS results.
“The vast majority of students have gained places at their chosen universities, including some to top universities such as Oxford and others in The Russell Group.
You may also want to watch:
“The results reflect the hard work, exceptional focus and commitment of the students and staff at the school. As always I am also very grateful to parents for their support.”
She added: “I wish all of our students the very best for the future.”
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital