A-level results: Monk’s Walk School, Welwyn Garden City
THE headteacher of a Welwyn Garden City school said she is delighted with this year’s set of A-level results – without revealing what they actually are.
Monk’s Walk School has, not for the first time on results day, released a statement about their A-level exams, but have withheld specific details of pass rates and grades.
Headteacher Kate Smith did say they were “impressive” and reflected the hard work of pupils at the Knightsfield school.
She said: “We are delighted with yet another set of impressive A2 and AS results.
“The vast majority of students have gained places at their chosen universities, including some to top universities such as Oxford and others in The Russell Group.
You may also want to watch:
“The results reflect the hard work, exceptional focus and commitment of the students and staff at the school. As always I am also very grateful to parents for their support.”
She added: “I wish all of our students the very best for the future.”
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen