A-level results: Monk’s Walk School, Welwyn Garden City
THE headteacher of a Welwyn Garden City school said she is delighted with this year’s set of A-level results – without revealing what they actually are.
Monk’s Walk School has, not for the first time on results day, released a statement about their A-level exams, but have withheld specific details of pass rates and grades.
Headteacher Kate Smith did say they were “impressive” and reflected the hard work of pupils at the Knightsfield school.
She said: “We are delighted with yet another set of impressive A2 and AS results.
“The vast majority of students have gained places at their chosen universities, including some to top universities such as Oxford and others in The Russell Group.
You may also want to watch:
“The results reflect the hard work, exceptional focus and commitment of the students and staff at the school. As always I am also very grateful to parents for their support.”
She added: “I wish all of our students the very best for the future.”
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 8 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas