A-level results: Dame Alice Owen’s School, Potters Bar
RECORD A-level results were recorded once again at Dame Alice Owen’s School in Potters Bar.
A total of 88.5 per cent of all grades were A* to B, with 62.3 per cent of those being the top two grades.
Eighty students at the Dugdale Hill Lane school secured straight A*s and As, with 13 notching three or more A*s.
And some 20 students have confirmed Oxbridge places, too.
Headteacher Dr Alan Davison said: “We are delighted to confirm that the school secured record A-level results again this year.
You may also want to watch:
“We were particularly pleased with the AS results which were a new school record with 54.1 per cent being graded A and 79.5 per cent A and B grades, which augurs very well for next year’s A-level results.
“Congratulations to all students and staff for the hard work that ensured this success!”
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 New car park proposed for park