A-level results: Dame Alice Owen’s School, Potters Bar
RECORD A-level results were recorded once again at Dame Alice Owen’s School in Potters Bar.
A total of 88.5 per cent of all grades were A* to B, with 62.3 per cent of those being the top two grades.
Eighty students at the Dugdale Hill Lane school secured straight A*s and As, with 13 notching three or more A*s.
And some 20 students have confirmed Oxbridge places, too.
Headteacher Dr Alan Davison said: “We are delighted to confirm that the school secured record A-level results again this year.
You may also want to watch:
“We were particularly pleased with the AS results which were a new school record with 54.1 per cent being graded A and 79.5 per cent A and B grades, which augurs very well for next year’s A-level results.
“Congratulations to all students and staff for the hard work that ensured this success!”
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 4 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 7 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign