A-level results: Chancellor’s School, Brookmans Park
THERE were plenty of A* grades at Chancellor’s School today (Thursday) as students returned to collect their A-level exam results.
The Brookmans Park school has maintained its credentials as an academic centre of excellence with another set of impressive stats.
Half of the grades achieved by students were A* to B, with over three quarters of them A* to C.
Headteacher David Croston said: “I have been very impressed by the sixth-form since I started at Chancellor’s in January.
“They have made such a huge contribution to the wider school and the local community and I am delighted that they have secured the grades they will need for the next challenge in their life.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to congratulate the students on their hard work, which has secured these achievements for them.
“There have been some remarkable individual performances.”
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
Among the highest achievers were Rebecca Palmer, with two A*s and one A, and Daniel Regan and Mitchell Dennis, who both got three As.
Students who also attained A* grades were Toby Conrad, Cathryn Klaassen, Donya Lamrhari, Alexander Savvides, Rachael Simpson, James Thomas and Alexandra Wright.