A-level results: Chancellor’s School, Brookmans Park
THERE were plenty of A* grades at Chancellor’s School today (Thursday) as students returned to collect their A-level exam results.
The Brookmans Park school has maintained its credentials as an academic centre of excellence with another set of impressive stats.
Half of the grades achieved by students were A* to B, with over three quarters of them A* to C.
Headteacher David Croston said: “I have been very impressed by the sixth-form since I started at Chancellor’s in January.
“They have made such a huge contribution to the wider school and the local community and I am delighted that they have secured the grades they will need for the next challenge in their life.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to congratulate the students on their hard work, which has secured these achievements for them.
“There have been some remarkable individual performances.”
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 3 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 4 Three taken to hospital following 'head-on' collision
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 Police disperse large group near the university
- 7 Armed police, helicopter and dogs search village after injured man taken to hospital
- 8 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
Among the highest achievers were Rebecca Palmer, with two A*s and one A, and Daniel Regan and Mitchell Dennis, who both got three As.
Students who also attained A* grades were Toby Conrad, Cathryn Klaassen, Donya Lamrhari, Alexander Savvides, Rachael Simpson, James Thomas and Alexandra Wright.