A-level results: Chancellor’s School, Brookmans Park
THERE were plenty of A* grades at Chancellor’s School today (Thursday) as students returned to collect their A-level exam results.
The Brookmans Park school has maintained its credentials as an academic centre of excellence with another set of impressive stats.
Half of the grades achieved by students were A* to B, with over three quarters of them A* to C.
Headteacher David Croston said: “I have been very impressed by the sixth-form since I started at Chancellor’s in January.
“They have made such a huge contribution to the wider school and the local community and I am delighted that they have secured the grades they will need for the next challenge in their life.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to congratulate the students on their hard work, which has secured these achievements for them.
“There have been some remarkable individual performances.”
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 8 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 9 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
Among the highest achievers were Rebecca Palmer, with two A*s and one A, and Daniel Regan and Mitchell Dennis, who both got three As.
Students who also attained A* grades were Toby Conrad, Cathryn Klaassen, Donya Lamrhari, Alexander Savvides, Rachael Simpson, James Thomas and Alexandra Wright.