A-level results: Chancellor’s School, Brookmans Park
THERE were plenty of A* grades at Chancellor’s School today (Thursday) as students returned to collect their A-level exam results.
The Brookmans Park school has maintained its credentials as an academic centre of excellence with another set of impressive stats.
Half of the grades achieved by students were A* to B, with over three quarters of them A* to C.
Headteacher David Croston said: “I have been very impressed by the sixth-form since I started at Chancellor’s in January.
“They have made such a huge contribution to the wider school and the local community and I am delighted that they have secured the grades they will need for the next challenge in their life.
“I would like to congratulate the students on their hard work, which has secured these achievements for them.
“There have been some remarkable individual performances.”
- 1 County Lines supplier sentenced to four years in prison
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 Co-op shop broken into
- 4 What is the future for The Howard Centre?
- 5 Construction begins on landmark University of Hertfordshire building
- 6 'Where are the housing reductions for Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield?'
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 Family first for O'Leary as accumulation of challenges leads to Potters Bar Town resignation
- 9 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 10 Lee O'Leary resigns as manager of Isthmian League Potters Bar Town
Among the highest achievers were Rebecca Palmer, with two A*s and one A, and Daniel Regan and Mitchell Dennis, who both got three As.
Students who also attained A* grades were Toby Conrad, Cathryn Klaassen, Donya Lamrhari, Alexander Savvides, Rachael Simpson, James Thomas and Alexandra Wright.