A-level results: Chancellor’s School
HEADTEACHER Stuart Phillips was full of praise as students at Chancellor’s School posted another record-breaking set of results.
A total of 59 per cent of exam results at the school in Pine Grove, Brookmans Park, were either B, A or the new A* grade.
And Mr Phillips admitted the achievement passed expectations.
He said: “Last year we did really well and I was worried we wouldn’t match those results.
“But we’ve gone up – from 51 per cent to 59.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re really thrilled with the results, which show how hard the students have worked.”
He added: “As a group of students they’ve done exceptionally well.”
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 4 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 5 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 6 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?