A-level results: Chancellor’s School
HEADTEACHER Stuart Phillips was full of praise as students at Chancellor’s School posted another record-breaking set of results.
A total of 59 per cent of exam results at the school in Pine Grove, Brookmans Park, were either B, A or the new A* grade.
And Mr Phillips admitted the achievement passed expectations.
He said: “Last year we did really well and I was worried we wouldn’t match those results.
“But we’ve gone up – from 51 per cent to 59.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re really thrilled with the results, which show how hard the students have worked.”
He added: “As a group of students they’ve done exceptionally well.”
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 10 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon