A-level results: Chancellor’s School
HEADTEACHER Stuart Phillips was full of praise as students at Chancellor’s School posted another record-breaking set of results.
A total of 59 per cent of exam results at the school in Pine Grove, Brookmans Park, were either B, A or the new A* grade.
And Mr Phillips admitted the achievement passed expectations.
He said: “Last year we did really well and I was worried we wouldn’t match those results.
“But we’ve gone up – from 51 per cent to 59.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re really thrilled with the results, which show how hard the students have worked.”
He added: “As a group of students they’ve done exceptionally well.”
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre