A-level results: Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School, Hatfield
BISHOP’S Hatfield Girls’ School achieved a “terrific” set of A-level results with a 100 per cent pass rate.
The Wood’s Avenue school’s pupils’ results consisted of 20 per cent of all grades being A* or A, and more than 75 per cent were A*- C.
A school spokesman said: “In this Olympic year, with success all around us, it is so pleasing to see so much academic effort rewarded by these great achievements.”
Special congratulations went to Alicia Clarke and Helen Atkins whose grades were all A* or A - both are heading to the University of York – Alicia to read History and Helen to study Nursing.
Many more Bishop’s girls secured places at top universities to study a diverse range of subjects, including Veterinary Science, Law, Financial Mathematics, Events Management, Creative Digital Media, Psychology with Criminology and many more.
You may also want to watch:
Also collecting results were 18 year olds Elizabeth O’Toole, who got three Bs, Meg Bruton, who is going on to study Physical Geography at Reading University, and Annabel Lee, who was also overjoyed with her grades.
- 1 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas