A-level results: Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School, Hatfield
BISHOP’S Hatfield Girls’ School achieved a “terrific” set of A-level results with a 100 per cent pass rate.
The Wood’s Avenue school’s pupils’ results consisted of 20 per cent of all grades being A* or A, and more than 75 per cent were A*- C.
A school spokesman said: “In this Olympic year, with success all around us, it is so pleasing to see so much academic effort rewarded by these great achievements.”
Special congratulations went to Alicia Clarke and Helen Atkins whose grades were all A* or A - both are heading to the University of York – Alicia to read History and Helen to study Nursing.
Many more Bishop’s girls secured places at top universities to study a diverse range of subjects, including Veterinary Science, Law, Financial Mathematics, Events Management, Creative Digital Media, Psychology with Criminology and many more.
You may also want to watch:
Also collecting results were 18 year olds Elizabeth O’Toole, who got three Bs, Meg Bruton, who is going on to study Physical Geography at Reading University, and Annabel Lee, who was also overjoyed with her grades.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?