A-level results: Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School, Hatfield
BISHOP’S Hatfield Girls’ School achieved a “terrific” set of A-level results with a 100 per cent pass rate.
The Wood’s Avenue school’s pupils’ results consisted of 20 per cent of all grades being A* or A, and more than 75 per cent were A*- C.
A school spokesman said: “In this Olympic year, with success all around us, it is so pleasing to see so much academic effort rewarded by these great achievements.”
Special congratulations went to Alicia Clarke and Helen Atkins whose grades were all A* or A - both are heading to the University of York – Alicia to read History and Helen to study Nursing.
Many more Bishop’s girls secured places at top universities to study a diverse range of subjects, including Veterinary Science, Law, Financial Mathematics, Events Management, Creative Digital Media, Psychology with Criminology and many more.
You may also want to watch:
Also collecting results were 18 year olds Elizabeth O’Toole, who got three Bs, Meg Bruton, who is going on to study Physical Geography at Reading University, and Annabel Lee, who was also overjoyed with her grades.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 4 What time will the election results come in?
- 5 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 10 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison