A-level results 2016: Chancellor’s School
- Credit: Archant
Chancellor’s School is celebrating another set of impressive A-level examination results after 52% of the grades awarded were A*-B.
Many Chancellor’s students are now looking forward to heading off to the country’s top ranked universities.
There were a number of high attaining students achieving A*s and these were Amber Culley, Trisha Goel, Rebecca Gunning, Karen Heman-Ackah, Stephen Jones, Pia Kanzaria, Amy Thomson, Olivia Virtue and Joseph Webb.
Amy Thomson achieved a remarkable three A*s.
Headteacher David Croston said: “On every measure we are celebrating improved results with, as always, many outstanding individual performances, students who have exceeded all expectations.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to congratulate all students on such a strong set of results which is the result of their hard work. I would also like to thank the staff of the school and our parents for their time, effort and ongoing support.”
• For more exam results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Education section.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 4 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder